Technical Program Manager
- Salary: $1,500 – $2,500 USD
- Report to: Technical Director
- Bonus: salary of 13th month, travel allowance
- Travel opportunity.
- Health insurance premium
Program Development Engineering – dedicated to providing full service engineering, new product realization management & operational support
1. Technical project management: Ensure that build readiness task list is complete and on time to fulfill customer milestone / schedules.
2. Take full ownership of New Product released to Mass Production ensuring main KPI’s (Time to Market, Time to Quality and Time to Profit) are achieved and performance review is measured though customer business review.; either on customer site or Company site.
3. Responsible to capture NPI COPQ (cost of poor quality) and coordinate with customer for resolution or making the process value added.
4. Manage customer focus team to ensure build is on time; produce goods that comply with product specification and any customer requirement (. e.g. accurate and on time ECN/ECO)
5. Coordinate that Engineering Changes clearly understood and transfer from customer to company project team for on-time / clear-cut implementation.
6. Collaborate with internal resources on DFX (cost) strategies. e.g. tooling and injection and electronics (DFM), assembly (DFA) and test (DFT) and ensure all non-value added cost is captured
7. Technical administration: Manage the conference call task agendas & minutes; Receive & release technical documentation for revision accuracy & to reflect the production status of product SKU’s ; create and maintain necessary planning documentation; publish status reports for key corporate stakeholders.
8. Supply chain planning: Play an active role managing 3rd party supplier & internal development, evaluation & confirmation of manufacturing capacity under the guidance of the Director of Operations
9. Internal factory coordination: Lead appropriate planning & execution sessions, provide leadership for internal teams and facilitate inter-departmental cooperation & coordination in support of dynamic customer production demands
10. Quality Program support: Assist with Quality Manager’s program in support of this customer including monthly quality reviews and customer audits
11. Additional roles
a. Manage quarterly pricing review process and track NPI budget program movement.
b. Support continuous improvement activities from both Quality and Production teams.
c. Manage inventory-reporting process with logistics team.
d. Participate in business development and sales functions.
e. Additional roles as defined by management.
12. Training Plan
a. APQP / PPAP
b. Product Knowledge
c. Engineering Operation
d. EPDM/ Dynamics AX
- Background – Engineering or Management with Major on Technical Studies
i. Minimum of 5 years managing Subcontractor / Engineering/ Operations and developing new product
ii. Experience in Product Realization Process i.e. ; Finished goods assembly that covers plastic, metals and electronics parts and assembly
iii. Proof of experience leading a customer focus team to for a smooth product transfer and or realization.
iv. Knowledge of Automotive practices (APQP / PPAP) is a sure advantage
v. Exposure of Business review for Engineering and Engineering performance measurement.
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: