A company of Canada, manufacturer & trading Fine Furniture at Binh Dương
– Report to: General Director; Dotted line:Vice President
– Company size: 100 employees; Team size: ~ 12 employees
– Salary: 2,000$ – $3,000$ monthly in gross
– Bonus: salary of 13th month
– Travel opportunity, flexible working time/place
– Health insurance premium
– Meal: breakfast & lunch
– Solve product and process related problems in every Production Departments.
– Provide error-free drawings on time.
– Implement the best product construction method.
– Document the changes to the product as known.
– Provide packing specifications of every product. Conduct packing and required product testing.
– Establish relevant working standards, Standard Operating Procedures or Manuals;
– Accountable for the accomplishment of technical design specifications using SolidWorks/ CAD (3D modeling), procedures, practices, etc. for all new furniture products within the overall business targets of cost, schedule, performance and aesthetics.
– Self-motivated; possessing a drive to compete and succeed.
– College degree; Technical and/or Engineering degree preferred.
– Agriculture or farm related management, building and/or equipment experience preferred.
– Proven project management skills.
– Ability to provide an industry seminar on segment topic.
– Proactive and decisive leader for the business with excellent communication skills.
– Team player with the ability to interact with other personnel, and with other cultures.
– Energetic, honest individual with high ethical standards.
– Ability to travel as needed; normally more than 50%
– Staying in BD & good English is an advantage
– BA/BS or associate degree or equivalent experience
– At least 3 – 5 years’ experiences in a similar
– AutoCAD software, SolidWorks
– Solid understanding of residential furniture technical design, construction and finishing
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: