Supply Chain Manager
A company of USA, specialized manufacturing Mechanical/Electronics product at Binh Dương
Report to: Supply Chain Director
Company size: 800 employees; Team size: ~25 employees
- Salary: $2,000 – $3,000 USD monthly in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th month + plus
- Travel opportunity
- Health insurance premium
- Training buget yearly
A. Planning management:
- Working with planning manager to review Master Planning regularly and make sure the necessary material are available for production
- Develop SMART planning to optimize planning process and achieve higher levels by supervising production planning and capacity
- Address concerns and issues from sales order, customer service/feedback, and procurement relating to customer needs; Communicate/escalate supply issues in a timely
- Work with Logistics team to evaluate and recommend actions to improve upon customer deliveries.
- Create and implement tools and processes to support production planning with accurate and timely
- Make production schedules for the different production departments which align with the customer demand, material and capacity
- Follow up quality issues with Procurement based on feedback from Quality, Production, and Engineering Departments to alert Production for any raw material delays which may impact their schedule, and work with Procurement to enhance supplier
- Familiarize one-self with purchased materials as well as final products. Managers are encouraged to spend time on the factory floor on a daily basis as
B. Warehouse management:
- Manage all warehouse related tasks, including proper storage conditions, handling, recording in the ERP system, ensuring FIFO, stock accuracy/ cycle counts, stock aging, unloading/ loading.
- Involve in Inventory management to optimize inventory at lowest level that can fulfill all Customer demands.
- Improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practices and share warehouse data to improve productivity, quality and customer
C. Sourcing management:
- Focus on find alternate sources for consumables and cost saving
- Control Engineering stock which can share for whole factory and proactive manage stock level.
D. Procurement management:
- Working with Procurement manager includes Mechanical parts from Vietnam and from abroad as well as Electronical parts with a global supply base to ensure proper placing of Purchase Orders follow MRP system and Customer
- Establish formal material ordering processes for internal manufacturing as well as external (purchased) products.
- Effectively utilize MRP system to manage inventory and safety stock levels for both components and finished goods while actively communicating appropriate inventory KPI’s throughout the
- Identify supplier performance gaps and develop action plans to achieve desired performance levels.
- Identify and initiate cost reduction
E. Logistics and transportation:
- Align with purchasing manager to control import/export process in term of quality, safety, and process improvements to achieve cost
- Communicate with head office, about order status and other logistical issues. Weekly reports need to be reviewed and
- Promote the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions.
- Assure effective teamwork and results within the department by coordinating the efforts of all staffs.
- Identify training and development opportunities for the
- Develop department metrics to track performance on a monthly
- Share information and provide reporting on key supply chain
- Other tasks as to be determined by the Supply Chain
Potential to take overall responsibilities for whole Supply Chain roles within 6 months.
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
- Experience in general planning, warehouse and inventory
- Experience in Procurement and Logistics is
- Previous experience as a manager role is a
- Previous experience in an international environment is
- A “CAN DO” attitude.
- Abilities to be proactive, dynamic and ambitious character are needed to be successful in this position.
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: