Maintenance Production Supervisor
A company of German, manufacturing group specialized industrial bearings, related components, complete bearing installation and maintenance services to end-users in Vietnam.
- Report to: Maintenance Manager
- Dotted line: Maintenance Manager
- Employees in production maintenance team:
- Team leader
- Company size: 370 employees; Team size: 3-6 employees
- Working place: Dong Nai
- Internal Interfaces: Corporate with all department: Production, IE, Warehouse, Purchasing, QA…
- External interface: N/A
- Salary: $1,000 – 1,400 USD monthly in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th month& KPI bonus monthly
- Health insurance premium
- Lunch provided
- Laptop provided
- Probation period: 2 months
- Company bus: pickup form HCM & BìnhDương
- Ensure that all machine, equipment, central system and building, infrastructure are both electrically and mechanically ready to use and that maximum availability is achieved.
- Make the best maintenance cost.
- High expectation on working quality.
- Take sure that in the area of responsibility Schaeffler maintenance processes are implemented and running (Repair MT, Preventive MT, Project MT, Weak point analysis, spare part management)
- Responsible for fault related maintenance (unplanned repair)
- Responsible for fault related maintenance (planned repair)
- Support for the maintenance manager by development & implement of maintenance strategy and process
- Management of preventive/predictive maintenance. Capacity planning and creation schedule in cooperation with production.
- Take sure important spare part are on stock. In cooperation with Maintenance Technology provide relevant spare part specification to spare part warehouse management team
- Creation of training and development plan for maintenance production technician and engineer.
- Project management of machine movement, relocation and installation projects.
- Investment management
- Implementation of continuous improvement culture and process.
- Preparation and execution of overhauling
- SAP Order management control of the functional team
- Control and management of follow up repairs and related activities
- Performance and development of Shop Floor Management
- Creating work instruction related to Maintenance and training for Maintenance Technicians how to operate machine right and safety
- Co-ordination of Weak point analysis, make plan to improve and QCD evaluation
- Take care about save working behavior in the area of responsibility in take sure the Schaeffler instruction and processes are followed as well as legal requirments.
- Co-ordinate with other departments carry out improvement work to enhance productivity and product quality (project related maintenance)
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his supervisor that are essentially related to his duties.
Professional competencies, age, education & experience:
- Age: From 38 to 45 years old
- University degree in Mechatronic Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Maintenance.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing tooling machines
- Leadership experience for at least 8 years as team leader, supervisor or project leader
- Experienced in project management
- English fluently in word and writing
- Proficiency in office software (Word, Excel, Power point…)
- Basic knowledge in CAD software
- Can read and understand technical design documents, exchange about technical knowledge if other experts and can transfer the knowledge to other
- Can deal with high workload
- Proactive behavior and open communication
- Coordinate well with colleagues
- Willing to take over responsibility
- Efficient work behavior
- Help employees see changes as business opportunities
- High ability in planning processes
- Analytical thinking
- Lead to success
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: