SMT Production Supervisor
A company of USA, specialized manufacturing Mechanical/Electronics product at Binh Dương
Report to: SMT Manager Dotted line to: Vice President
Company size: 1,200 employees; Team size: ~ 150 employees
- Salary: 25 Mil – 30 Mil monthly in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th month + plus
- Travel opportunity
- Health insurance premium
- Training buget yearly
- Responsible for facility and equipment setup to ensure preservation of company assets.
- Responsible for facility and equipment setup to ensure a successful factory launch per agreed timeline.
- Hiring and training of skilled operators, technicians, workers, and other support personnel per department organization chart.
- Process documentation development including work instructions, training guides, and internal quality standards.
- Production setup for new project(s).
- Completion of setup operations coincides with successful completion of mass production of first product.
- Management of electronics production department. Including:
- SMT, Printer, Reflow, Wave Solder, manual insertion, test, and rework equipment and operations.
- Schedule, refine and oversee preventive maintenance activities.
- Ensure first article approvals are carried out prior to each production run.
- Ensure product made on schedule meets quality requirements.
- Ability to understand and resolve 1st level issues on the floor with equipment and processes in a hands-on manner.
- Responsibility for department P/L in regards to efficiency and waste.
- Track and document the top three production issues for each product in production.
- Perform root cause analysis on production fallout.
- Initiate and facilitate Kaizen and Lean initiatives to solve problems, streamline the process, reduce waste and improve quality.
- Initiate, coordinate, and manage inventory cost control program.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
- Supervise and ensures effective employee relations.
- Hire and train new personnel to support growth plan of organization.
- Provides employee coaching and development opportunities.
- Motivates production team creating a culture of personal responsibility.
- Resolves employee issues through problem resolution.
- Gives timely feedback.
- Create, document, and sustain standardized work practices.
- Ensures a safe, accident free work environment. Creates and enforces safe work practices.
- Leads by example.
- Bachelor Degree of Science in an Engineering discipline (Electronics, Automation Electronics, Mechatronics)
- Minimum 5-years working experience in SMT area.
- English: Good
- Computer : Good
- Analysis skill, Decision making, Solving problem, ability to work under pressure, good communicatio
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: