SMT Process Engineer
A company of USA, specialized manufacturing Mechanical/Electronics product at Binh Dương
- Report to : SMT Engineering Supervisor
- Company size : 1,200 employees;
- Belong to : SMT Department (120 direct & indirect labor)
- Salary: max 23mil monthly in gross
- Bonus: KPI Yearly bonus
- Travel opportunity
- Health insurance premium
- Training budget yearly
Responsible for maintaining and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of all SMT manufacturing processes required to manufacture a high-quality product in a repeatable and cost-effective manner, utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and personnel.
- Design for manufacturing analysis on new and existing products
- Coordinate with the team to build a Process flow chart, SMT control plan, PFMEA, and Work Instruction for the new models.
- Equipment setup and maintenance for Printer, Pick & Place, Reflow oven, AOI, Wave soldering, Coating machine, Forming machine & other equipment related to SMT.
- Equipment capability study and evaluation. Improve the machine downtime.
- Optimize Production line layout, optimize to reduce waste (reduce WIP, reduce moving time…)
- Generate and maintain relevant SMT documents to meet production requirements
- Focus on improving First Pass Yield, Process downtime, Line improvement…
- Recommends methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and workspace and reducing waste of materials and utilities.
- Investigate and analyze root cause analysis for SMT quality issues and take corrective action & preventive actions.
- Coordinate SMT quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Support to monitor quality data and take corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Manage cycle time for SMT process & do the line balancing to improve the efficient SMT manufacturing processes
- Support NPI process
- Support SMT team for internal quality audit and customer audit
- At least 2 years’ experience in SMT field.
- Graduated Automation, Electronic, Mechanic, Industrial Management
- Have at least two years of working experience in the SMT area
- Know well SMT machine such as Solder Printing, Solder Reflow, Wave Solder, SMT component placement, forming
- Analysis skill, decision making, solving problems, good communication
- MS Office, document control
- Communication in reading/ listening/writing/speaking English.
- Honest, dynamic, progressive, capable of teamwork.
- Able to work under pressure
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: