SMT NPI Engineer
A company of USA, specialized manufacturing Mechanical/Electronics product at Binh Dương
- Report to : SMT Engineering Supervisor
- Company size : 1,200 employees;
- Belong to : SMT Department (120 direct & indirect labor)
- Salary: max 23mil -27mil monthly in gross
- Bonus: KPI Yearly bonus
- Travel opportunity
- Health insurance premium
- Training budget yearly
Responsible for SMT NPI (New Product Introduction) process. Design for manufacturing analysis on new and existing products. Develop flow chart, process & work instruction that support SMT mass production to ensure the new product quality and optimum production processes.
- Carry out SMT DFM review for new product designs. Design support for customer product development
- Receive the NPI requests from PE, deploy information to relevant SMT process/ section.
- Review, evaluate SMT related tools, jig, fixture, and plan to improve
- Coordinate with vender to design, develop and revise the tools, jigs, fixtures that supports quality and productivity performance
- Track and gather NPI process information and data in the process of testing new products.
- Capture the new test progress, make reports to send to customers.
- Define and optimize SMT manufacturing process flow more efficient
- Optimize Production line layout & improve through VSM & Kanban, Lean process to optimize waste (reduce WIP, reduce moving time…)
- Equipment capability study and evaluation
- Generate and maintain relevant SMT document to meet production requirement
- Focus on First Pass Yield, quality standard of product (IPC), Poka-Yoke, Line improvement,
- PFMEA to make sure mass production run with good quality and productivity.
- Manage cycle time, do line balancing. Review and the material consumption to make sure we have correct update consumption
- Performs other duties and special tasks given from seniors and BOD to achieve the company and departmental objectives
- Having Experience more than 2-3 years in SMT with role Engineer/ Senior Engineer.
- Strong knowledge in SMT process especially understanding deeply PnP process: Printer, Mounter (Panasonic & Samsung machine), Reflow machine…
- Strong tool for analysis and control process: SPC, Pareto Chart, 5 Whys, Fishbone,8D Report…
- Good communication and can work under high pressure working environment.
- Good experience quality control (refer knowing IPC standard)
- Ability in design tool, Jig for some manual process.
- Fair English communication
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: