Senior Facility Engineer
A company of German, manufacturing group specialized industrial bearings, related components, complete bearing installation and maintenance services to end-users in Vietnam.
- Report to: Supervisor maintenance facility
- Dotted line: Supervisor maintenance facility
- Company size: 370 employees
- Working place: Bien Hoa,Đong Nai
- Internal Interfaces: Production, Warehouse, Purchasing, QA, IE, Corporate departments
- External interface: Spare Part Supplier
- Salary: $9,00 – $1,300 USD monthly in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th month& KPI bonus monthly
- Health insurance premium
- Lunch provided
- Laptop provided
- Probation period: 2 months
- Company bus: pickup form HCM & BìnhDương
- Ensure all central equipment’s, facilities, buildings, infrastructure in the Plant in good condition and always available for using.
- Ensure optimal condition of the systems by reasonable costs.
- Responsible for support fault related maintenance (unplanned repair) and solving that problem immediately (Production downtime due to breakdown)
- Responsible for support fault related maintenance (planned repair) and solving that problem (Activities that are carried out to repair later on breakdowns. Despite a damage restricted production continues)
- Responsible for preventive/ predictive maintenance according scheduling
- Responsible for Operation of facilities.
- Responsible for setting standard spare parts & care external service
- Responsible for Optimization central equipments, facilities, infrastructure
- Responsible for technology support/ capacity calculation, investment preparation
- Creating work instruction related to Maintenance and training for Maintenance Technicians how to operate machine right and safety
- Co-ordination of Weak point analysis, make plan to improve and QCD evaluation
- Co-ordination of machine transfer and commissioning
- Co-ordinate with other departments carry out improvement work to enhance productivity and product quality. (project related maintenance)
- Construction, rebuild and relocation project management
- Ensuring the technical availability and function of the central supply and disposal facilities, building, building control and infrastructure.
- Direction and support by the installation and initial commissioning of technical systems.
- Ensure a high system availability, reliability and efficiency by taking forward the continuous improvement process under consideration of dates, profitability, ecology and laws
- Planning of retrofit, energy saving and general overhaul projects. Design, planning and performance of modification and extension projects on technical systems.
- Identification of technical weaknesses and development of countermeasures, optimization proposals and system improvements in consideration with the internal and external resources
- Commission, supervision and acceptance of maintenance actions performed by external service providers. Ensure a work safety according to the Schaeffler regulations.
- Development and optimization of preventive maintenance processes, routines and plans in corporation with the maintenance technician and planned maintenance coordinator
- Cooperation with purchase department in creation of maintenance contracts
- Training and development support of the maintenance technicians and operators
- Performance and coordination of required legal inspections with internal or external qualified persons or auditors.
- Analysis of required equipment Spare parts and professional evaluation of the priority. Support of spare parts procurement through provision of specification and offers.Creation of BOM (Bill of Materials) for required spare and wear parts.
Professional competencies, education & experience:
- Level: Senior Engineer
- Must have a minimum of 8 years experience in Facility Maintenance
- Good knowledge at manufacturing technology, machine.
- Good knowledge at facilities system (Compressor air, Coolant system, etc)
- Experiences in Technical drawings reading.
- Using measuring device
- Proficiency office software (Word, Excel, Power point…)
- Can read & understand technical document and communication with expert to transfer knowledge by English.
- English fluently
- Coordinate well with colleagues
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: