Company invested by Canada specialized in manufacturer of high quality Hospitality furniture
- Report to: Managing Director (England)
- Company size: 100; Team size: 21
- Working place: Song Than 3, TDM, Binh Duong (transportation from HCMC offered)
- Loyalty bonus
- Salary: 3,000 USD – 4,000 USD Gross (Pay 100% of social insurance salary)
- 13th month Salary
- Mon – Sat (Off 2 Sat/Mon)
- Make Shop drawing / Assembly instruction drawing & Packing SOP
- Revise ECR/ECO for technical changing
- Manage in creating and maintaining BOM for New Go, ECO, existing, and perform the changing of any necessary EU (Labor time)
- Manage in formulation of new products, reformulation and/or optimization of existing products. Prepare product prototypes for internal and/or external customer evaluation and to ensure robustness of commercial formulations
- Conduct process monitoring activities, equipment capability studies, & production troubleshooting, identify and implement viable solutions. Direct and train production operators and other personnel on new equipment, procedures and JIs.
- Set-up, operate, troubleshoot, and maintain R&D bench and pilot scale equipment. Assist in Installation Qualifications (IQ), Operational Qualifications (OQ) and Process Qualification (PQ) activities
- Manage the Senior R&D Staff with testing, specification development, establishment of manufacturing processes and procedure
- Obtain raw materials for R&D use, maintains R&D RM inventory
- Manage in review of protocols, MBRs, Batch records, change controls and other process instructions to confirm capability and capacity. Supports CAPA or DOE activities
- Maintain accurate records of all projects and assignments.
- Provide technical assistance to internal customers, offer training, solutions, etc.
- Follow established department SOP’s, cGMP regulations, and batch record instructions.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a safe work environment and operates in a safe manner.
- Perform other related job duties related to the job, as assigned by management.
- Perform other jobs which are assigned by GD
- Strong written and oral communications skills & techniques, with high level of attention to detail
- Effective root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Effective planning & organizing skills; ability to handle multiple task/duties
- Excellent math skills; proficiency with 10-key calculator
- Proficient knowledge of Company safety requirements, including GMP, SOPs, and OSHA regulations, applicable to the job
- General knowledge and understanding of nutritional ingredients, basic product formulations and their claims
- General understanding of manufacturing, regulatory, supply chain and business implications of formulation decisions
- Proficient PC skills (Inventor, Solid work, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, )
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of general office skills and administrative procedures, including, but not limited to: typing (min. 45-50 wpm), filing, copying, faxing, editing, and development of memos, letters, reports, and correspondence
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor, conduct, and working relationship with peers, management, employees, and other individuals that interact with this position.
- Ability to comply, interpret and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
- Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
- Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
- University Graduate
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: