Thông tin công ty/ Company information
A company of USA, specialized manufacturing Mechanical/Electronics & hi-tech product at BD
Company size : 400
Team size : 5
Department : Program Manager
Report to : Senior Program Management Manager (Vietnam)
Phúc lợi/ Benefit
- Salary: $1,700 – $2,500 or Negotiation
- Working time:
- Saturday working 2 days/ months
- Travel opportunity
- Bonus: Midyear/ yearly Bonus
- Health insurance premium
- Company Bus – (HCM-BD-HCM); (BH-BD-BH)
Trách nhiệm/ Responsibility
- Mục đích chính của vị trí/ Basic Purpose of Position
A program manager acts as a coordinator between multiple projects at a business or organization to be sure
their benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals
- Trách nhiệm/ Major Responsibilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and
decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Yêu cầu của vị trí/ Position Requirement
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Proficient in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Proven experience in program management at least 3 years.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: