Japan company manufacturing medicine, pharmaceutical
- Company size : 150
- Team size : 100
- Report to : General Manager (Japan)
- Salary : ~ 40 mil VND
- Working time : 2 Saturday/ month
- Location working : VSIP 1, Binh Duong
- Yearly bonus : KPI 1-2 months
- Yearly health check with high standard service
- Company trip yearly
- Company bus from HCM: Hàng Xanh & Gò Vấp
- Receive production schedule and organize the implementation, completion of the assigned planning at processing department, generally manage all stages of processing department, such as: weighting, preparation, compression, film coating, video inspection, tablet printing.
- Responsible for receiving the blank BMR directly before production, collect and manage filled Batch Manufacturing Records after production, check and send to other relevant departments, personnel as required.
- Take responsible for directly management documents, SOP related to processing activities, as required by GMP regulations.
- Advise and recommend solutions to improve the performance of the Dispensing Department, solve problems in the processing area in own self-capacity appropriately, timely report on major issues, direct impacts to quality, production operations with Senior Manager of Production Management and Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the management of workers/ personnel in the group/ department, ensure: properly work, capacity and efficient operation, follow procedure strictly, for example: hygiene, production, operate machinery correctly etc.
- Manage the using of machinery and equipment properly as assigned procedures, operate properly, report any problems arise if there is any issue occurring in the operation of the machinery in charge.
- Report directly to Senior Manager of Production and/or Board of Director if necessary.
- Gender: Male
- Age: Under 40
- University graduate. Majors in mechanical engineering, science, and pharmacy
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company/ Management experience
- Ability to manage, work in groups
- Good at English or Japanese
- Proficient in using computers (MS office, etc)
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: