A company of Canada, manufacturer & trading Fine Furniture at Binh Dương
- Report to: General Director; Dotted line:Vice President
- Company size: 100 employees; Team size: ~ 12 employees
- Salary: 3,000$ – $6,000$ monthly in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th month
- Travel opportunity, flexible working time/place
- Health insurance premium
- Meal: breakfast & lunch
- Manage manufacturing processes; streamline operations and improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of plant.
- Set direction, monitor, measure, and implement changes as needed.
- Ensure product quality.
- Maintain efficient workflow for the manufacture of furniture products; achieve optimum throughput.
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective processes for the design and construction of furniture products.
- Prioritize projects to ensure completion within set deadlines; achieve and maintain on-time delivery to customers.
- Control costs and maximize company profit.
- Serve as the primary interface with Marketing and Sales to support the needs of customers, including new product development, technical support for field issues, and other projects as they arise.
- Contribute to and support long-term company vision.
- Directly and indirectly, supervise employees and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, delegating, assigning and directing work; administering company time and attendance policies; monitoring, coaching, and appraising performance; motivating, rewarding, and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
- Lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification andelimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- Promote the personal development of all team members and create a constant atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation
- Compiles production data and report results to Senior Managers
- Other duties as assigned by General Director
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations
2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
Bachelor’s degree required
Excellent project management skills
Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group
Able to communicate with collegues at all levels
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: