Process Engineering Functional Manager
A company invested by the US and Japan – producing medical equipment globally, Medical Device, Food & Beverages, Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing.
– Report to: Manager (American)
– Manage: ~5 persons
– Company size: 1,700
– Industry: Manufacturing
– Salary: Negotiate monthly in gross (~2,000 USD – 4,000USD)
– Bonus: salary of 13th month, travel allowance, etc.
– Health insurance premium
– Transportation: company provide Bien Hòa – company, Thu Duc – company
– Working time: Monday to Friday
– Location working: KCN Long Đức – Xã Long Đức – Huyện Long Thành – ĐồngNai
– Manages and provides leadership for the functional group’s development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organizational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives
– Align and execute on functional team goals and objectives in line with departmental goals and objectives
– Advises team members pro-actively on technical ideas and promotes skill development of team work
– Promotes continuous improvement related to process, cost, production and overall quality of the products in their functional area.
– Interacts with peers across projects to secure resources and commitments.
– Understands the requirements of working in an FDA or related regulated environment, including user requirements and IQ/OQ/PQ
– Highlights risks and provides direction and technical support on how to approach and complete tasks, avoiding serious delays and considerable expenditure of time and resources
– Presents effectively complex technical information/analysis, and responds to questions from technical staff members and management
– Works cooperatively and effectively within a team environment to achieve common goals and results, often influencing the outcome of the team(s)
– Receives assigned total project leadership responsibilities on a portion of major significant projects and will be given total management responsibility for smaller projects
– Provides intentional influence to ensure a robust, day-to-day ‘culture of quality’ exists in the company
Leads and participates in complex investigations to support teams with root cause investigations and resolutions for non-conformances and CAPA
– Engineering bachelor’s degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
– Master’s degree in engineering or related discipline is preferred.
– Minimum 10 years’ experience in manufacturing engineering, with at least 3 years direct experience with leading and developing engineering teams
– Experience working in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment is preferred (ISO 13485)
– Excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to communicate with clarity and confidence in both Vietnamese and English
– Proven ability to read and interpret documents of significant complexity, including external standards, design input requirements, and verification/validation protocols
– Strong and creative technical problem-solving skills
– Proven ability to solve practical problems in a collaborative manner which yields effective compliance with internal quality system while allowing for the use of efficient and flexible implementation approaches
– Understanding of and adherence to GMP practices and FDA regulations
– Proven ability to interact with senior management team, including influencing other members in matters of significance to the organization
– Use of lean manufacturing and project management tools
– Ability to develop others by accurately assessing their strengths and assisting in creating development plans.
– Proven ability to motivate team and promote collaboration.
– There will be occasional requirement to work outside of normal business hours, consistent with other positions at this level
– Some US and international travel will be required (< 10%)
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form