Thông tin công ty/ Company information
A company of USA, specialized manufacturing Mechanical/Electronics & hi-tech product at BD
Company size : 400
Team size : 5
Department : Program Manager
Report to : Senior Program Management Manager
Phúc lợi/ Benefit
- Salary: $1,500 – $2,500 or Negotiation
- Saturday working 2 days/ months
- Travel opportunity
- Bonus: Midyear/ yearly Bonus
- Health insurance premium
- Company Bus – (HCM-BD-HCM); (BH-BD-BH)
Trách nhiệm/ Responsibility
- Mục đích chính của vị trí/ Basic Purpose of Position
Ensures goods manufactured by employer are produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality
Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion. Improves a
company’s production and distribution processes. Ensures the production and distribution of products runs
- Trách nhiệm/ Major Responsibilities
- Liaises with sales division to determine customer requirements.
- Approves materials, costs, manufacturing equipment, and the size of workforce needs to manufacture
- Predicts how long a project will take to complete.
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet
predicted completion date.
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to
ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required.
- Monitors project’s progress to ensure it’s following the schedule.
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery
- Organises project paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintains records.
- Monitors production and raw material costs.
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance.
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve
Yêu cầu của vị trí/ Position Requirement
- University or equivalent education.
- At least 3 years experienced in planning field. Prefer to be in an EMS company.
- Must have experiences in using ERP system.
- Good command in English both writing and speaking.
- Excellent Organizational Skills, Ability to Meet Deadlines.
- Attention to Detail, Speed, Accuracy.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Distribution Management
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Mathematics Skills, Especially in the Area of Statistics.
- Understanding of Business Operations
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: