Company invested by US specialized in furniture and interior over the world
- Factory located in: Bình Dương
- Report to: Director
- Salary: Negotiation
- Annual salary increase as KPI score
- Working time: Monday – Friday
- Annual travel
- 13th month salary bonus
- Periodic health check, travel, …
- Participating in insurance according to Law, accident insurance 24/24
- Health insurance
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned among Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Shipping, Warehouse, Customer service, Compliance.
- Manage staff, coordinating with management at head office for any step-in follow ups for direct reports assigning duties.
- In conjunction with corporate HR & Vietnam HR, Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Monitor agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services.
- In conjunction with Corporate HR Implement & coordinate employee Quarterly training for best business practices, new policies, etc.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve office operations.
- Plan and direct activities for office Management.
- Improve employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts
- Establish team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Continuing education in management, organization, and team-building skills
- A background working in the same position at least 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of strategic planning
- Knowledge of human resource management principles and procedures
- Knowledge of basic economic and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of Warehouse, Shipping, Customer service, Supply Chain
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Proven team leadership capability and people development.
- All nationalities are welcome – Candidates in Asian countries are an advantage
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: