Key Account Manager
A new set-up foreign company of American manufacturer & trading of Redefining Farm Management at Binh Dương:
- Report to General Director
- Company size: 100 employees
- Industry: Manufacturing & Trading
- Salary: 2,000 – 3,000 USD monthly in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th
- Travel opportunity, flexible working time/place
- Health insurance premium
- Profitable Sales Growth annually within assigned accounts.
- Manage established accounts by setting annual goals and conducting periodic reviews. Provide and/or coordinate support and training with accounts and their personnel as required.
- Work closely with customers, end-users, industry organizations and research institutions to identify, qualify and prioritize future sales opportunities and improvement needs.
- Partner with customers and prospective customers to educate them on product/service benefits and influence the purchase of CTB products.
- Work with customers from Concept/Design through Quotation Stage and Order Generation. This includes providing information for product design and/or quotations.
- Manage communications between Key Accounts and Internal Teams.
- Provide forecasts and accurate information regarding trends, competitive actions, influences, etc. on both Key Accounts and Market(s).
- Suggest and pre-qualify candidates to be new builder partners, dealers/distributors, end-customers.
- Provide Input toward the preparation of the Annual and Five-Year Sales Plans for the region.
- Develop and lead sales initiatives as included in the plan and assigned; with emphasis on meeting timelines.
- Participate in trade show and/or other marketing initiatives as required
- Self-motivated; possessing a drive to compete and succeed.
- University Degree; Associates Minimum, Bachelor’s preferred.
- 2 – 5 years industry experience preferred with understanding of equipment sales through distributor/dealer channels. Agriculture or farm related experience a plus.
- Sufficient technical aptitude to understand/learn how to assemble, trouble-shoot and repair mechanical or electrical equipment
- Skills and willingness to provide on-site product demonstrations of company staff, customers and distributors as well as present at industry seminars.
- Proven project management and organizational skills.
- Proactive and decisive leader for the business with excellent communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to interact with other personnel, and with other cultures
- Energetic, honest individual with high ethical standards
Ability to travel as needed; normally 60 – 80% and could involve other ASEAN Countries
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: