Senior IT Developer (AX)
A company of USA, specialized manufacturing Mechanical/Electronics product at Binh Dương
- Report to: IT Manager Dotted line:
- Company size: 1,200 employees; Team size: ~ 04 employees
- Salary: Negotiations
- Bonus: KPI Yearly Bonus
- Travel opportunity
- Health insurance premium
- Training budget yearly
This is a senior position reporting to the IT Manager requiring candidate comfortable defining system architecture, developing new tools to enhance and upgrade existing systems, and manage day-to-day availability and effectiveness of these systems. The position involves developing customizations and reporting tools for Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) system as well as other administration and manufacturing platforms used by the company. The responsibility to support all users using AX system the correct and efficient way; required to come up with initiatives to improve business processes using AX system
- Key Functions:
- Building capabilities and reporting tools to improve management of company;
- Understanding business analysis and reporting needs of key users and translating these into ERP tools.
- Capturing and structuring ideas from different participants (stakeholders, technical team and operational departments) into precise and organized project plans for system implementation.
- Communicate effectively with users to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Degree: Computer Science/IT, MIS, or related field;
- At least 5 years in IT with minimum 2 years working with Dynamics AX (2009 and 2012).
- Able to develop solutions in X++;
- Business process and analysis orientated;
- English: High-level of spoken and written English. Candidate will communicate daily with international team.
- The candidate has the proven ability to be proactive and make strategic decisions.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of their work; dynamic and flexible with an attitude to get the job done.
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: