A company of USA, specialized manufacturing Mechanical/Electronics product at Binh Dương
- Report to: Injection Manager/ Supervisor
- Company size: 1,200 employees; Team size: ~(10 technicians.)
- Salary: 23 million VND in gross or negotiation
- Bonus: KPI Yearly Bonus
- Travel opportunity
- Health insurance premium
- Training budget yearly
- Control quality & follow the assigned projects from beginning of production to end of the life-time of assigned project, find out the best way for improvement
- Work with engineering department for trials and new projects implementation.
- Perform the new mold test, trial with respect of stability and setting injection condition for proper injection, raise any difficult points for next improvement (quality problem, setting, output…)
- Follow up the mold status (make mold report) and request to modify when needed. Suggest to improve the mold to bring better benefit, high OEE, low defective.
- Train, lead and guide Technicians, Workers go as same direction based on set up standards and develop them
- Check and improve safety by remind team follow the guidelines and standards which issued by company and managers.
- Daily work through production to have a look into machine running, process flow, quality to make sure everything is under control
- Check regularly settings of running machines based on setting card, guide workers to follow standard to ensure quality, quantity and stable production running, collect information to give suggestions for improvement
- Implement WI and setting card for production.
- Implement the layout, process and packaging methods for products that assembly/ packing online (on injection machine)
- Setup the assembly line in Injection: Process layout, target, WI with the standardized
- Work close with the other teams such as Mold maintenance, Material, QC, Project Engineer in order to improve the production.
- Support other injection engineer to solve the injection production problem, find out the best way to optimize injection condition.
- 6S implementation and improvements for production. Attend 6S scan for production.
- To support analyze Injection production data of quality and productivity using statistical and analytical tools and methods to recommend improvement plan (focus on First Pass Yield, Process downtime)
- Lead and coordinate Injection improvement/ Kaizen, recommends methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and workspace and reducing waste of materials and utilities
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations and analysis to determine Assembly manufacturing processes in Injection, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Investigate and analyze root cause analysis for Injection quality issues and take corrective action & preventive actions
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost
- Support to monitor quality data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Control Injection control plan, PFMEA, process follow chart to coordinate and lead the team to build and maintain.
- Support to generate and maintain relevant Injection document to meet production requirement
- Manage cycle time for Injection process & do the line balancing to improve the efficient Assembly manufacturing processes in Injection
- Inform and report to Manager when there are any problem happen
- Fulfill the special task as request from production management
- Graduated Automation, Electronic, Mechanic, Industrial Management
- Experience: Have at least two years working experience in production area or injection molding
- Communication in reading/ listening/writing/speaking English.
- Management skill
- Analysis skill, training skill, decision making, solving problem, good communication
- MS Offic (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook…)
- Honest, dynamic, progressive, capable of teamwork. Able to work under pressure
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: