Salary VND100,000,000 – VND150,000,000 per month + Exellent benefit package.
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +84 (0) 2746 333 433
An exciting Infrastructure Manager job has just become available at one of the leading joint stock commercial banks in Vietnam, with the branch network system nationally with more than 10,000 employees and many various products and services.
About the Infrastructure Manager role:
People here are thinkers and doers, and like people who can be both player and coach, you’ll join the IT management team, reporting directly to the CIO.
- Develop Strategies – Collaborate with colleagues and department heads in order to develop strategies which will help the IT department better align itself with the company’s overall financial and corporate strategy
- Design/Implement Operational Processes and Procedures – think of new ways to improve systems/operations and make those ideas a repeatable reality by doing process engineering, documenting procedures and conducting regular practice runs
- Oversee IT Department – lead, motivate, grow, monitor and guide IT department personnel, from performing routine system updates to installing entirely new components
- Scale Capabilities – Oversee replacement of existing infrastructure with a modern technology refresh throughout FY2019-2024
- Record Data – make sure that all relevant data is properly collected and stored. This includes performance metrics, service levels, server status and both planned and unplanned system outages. Deliver the data collected to higher-level employees on a regular daily, weekly or monthly basis
To succeed in the role, you must be possess Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or other related certifications.
- Management Skills – effortlessly switch between the role of Manager and the role of Engineer
- Communication Skills – Stellar communication skills are necessary for an IT Infrastructure Manager to strategize, plan and collaborate with both higher- and lower-level colleagues
- Attention to Detail – When the security and functionality of an entire IT infrastructure is on the line, you can’t afford to ignore the little things. Thus, IT Infrastructure Managers need to have a highly focused attention to detail
- Extensive Technical Knowledge – have expert knowledge with technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco and VMware. Experience with storage area networks, WAN acceleration, virtualization, firewalls, routers
- Experience working with ITIL and Service Management best practices is a plus
As one of the largest consumer banks in Asia, the employer is investing in the leading people, technologies and practices to improve each customer’s financial lives.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.