Business company specialized on manufacturing hi-tech product
- Report to: Senior HR Manager
- Company size: employees; Team size: 3,000
- Working place: Bien Hoa.
- Salary: 4,000$ – $5,000 USD monthly in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th month
- KPI bonus and 13th month salary fixed bonus
- Health Insurance for employees
- Oversea training opportunities
You will provide support on projects and/or work streams focused on HR transformation, local training and development enhancements, and employee engagement. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure HR projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner. As part of our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work
- Ensure that human resources programs in training and employee engagement support the long-term business objectives of all sites in VN. The ideal candidate manages these programs for enhancing the workforce cohesiveness and employee development.
- Fully responsible for workforce stabilization through the formulation and implementation of effective employee engagement programs.
- Oversee the succession plan for both expatriates and Local International Hire and manage the Technical Career Ladder for the development of technicians and engineers.
- Partner with the Senior HR Manager to resolve issues and ensure strategy and alignment for programs execution, HR function-related projects and initiatives to further grow the HR organization in Vietnam
- Coordinate and collaborate with HR team members to plan and execute local initiatives and programs under Corporate’s direction for global standardization and employee engagement improvements; develop and manage all programs aspects from inception to completion, including detailed program plans, resourcing, risks/issues/decisions, etc.
- Being Corporate Social Responsibilities Champion for both manufacturing facilities and collaborate with EHS Department in audit preparation, identify clinics and canteen operations gap based on Reliable Business Alliance requirements.
- Assist Senior HR Manager to review HR policies and existing practice to ensure 100% compliance to legal and customer requirements and to take lead for dealing with auditors from both internal auditors and third party auditors.
- Assist Senior HR Manager to handle ad hoc projects. Prepare project day to day deliverables such as meeting agendas, meeting outcomes, and next steps; hold resources accountable and follow up as needed to ensure tasks are being met; prepare project status updates; draft senior management communications to ensure proper visibility
- Identify risks/issues that impact the execution and success of the project (e.g., resource availability, functional discrepancies, testing errors, etc.) and escalate as appropriate for resolution/mitigation
- Participate in change management plans and execution
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration /Human Resources Management or any related discipline
- At least 10 years of work experience in Human Resources with solid background in manufacturing gained from sizable multi–national companies out of which not less than 4 years being in department manager level
- Exposure as a generalist including the training and employee engagement function and Corporate Programs such as Diversity and Inclusion, Global Time Keeping System, Social Responsibilities Compliance will be a definite advantage
- The ideal candidate should be a good presenter, possesses exemplary communication and analytical skills as well as leadership and relationship management expertise
- Program directing – direct and coordinate programs and initiatives for the HR department and the company in general, so they must be able to organize and direct people
- Research skills – it’s important to research and identify trends in the field and stay current on policies and procedures. The ability to distill this information and explain it to others are crucial
- Relationship management – collaborating with others within HR department and outside HR department requires leadership and excellent interpersonal skills. Must be capable in running meetings, seminars, and courses effectively.
- Communication skills – Strong communicators both in person and through emails, documents, and power point presentation
- Time management – Talent for juggling different duties efficiently and effectively is important and critical for this
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: