This is a foreign company. Main business specialized on hotel & resort
- Report to: General Manager (German)
- Company size: ~120
- Working at Phú Quốc
- Salary:$1,500 – $2,200 in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th month
- Housing accommodation provided
- Lunch at company
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist inmeeting strategic goals of the establishment
- Participate in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies for the
- Liaise with Department Heads and make recommendations regarding Human Resource issues
including staffing levels.
- Design, implement and review training programs to meet specific department needs.
- Management of training and development activities including training needs analysis and programevaluations.
- Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
- Oversee compliance with Government Employment Legislation, Equal Employment Opportunity andAnti-Harassment Policy.
- Develop recruitment strategies and oversee the efficient and timely hiring of all associates. Ensurethe systems are appropriate and procedures are followed.
- Conduct the quarterly Employee Satisfaction Survey.
- Implement and evaluate an effective Performance Appraisal System in line with company guidelines.
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
- Oversee the effective administration of personnel records and files.
- Develop and administer Resort Human Resource Policies.
- Develop and administer employee monthly recognition programs.
- Oversee effective workplace injury management, ensuring rapid return to work programs are in placefor all associates.
- Develop and implement detailed Human Resources plans to support business objectives.
- Attend to all industrial relation matters including union negotiations and implementation of
- Represent the company’s interest in all employment related legal proceedings and disputes.
- Develop Department Heads so that they will improve their own Human Resources Management
practices within their area.
- Monitor the maintenance of current Job Descriptions, salary grades and benefit packages.
- Within Human Resources Department: identify key personnel for further development and structuredcareer pathing.
- Implement and maintain Human Resources Department training systems to ensure that associateshave the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and
guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
- Oversee the selection and appointment of new associates within the Human Resources Department.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to keep all associates informed.
- Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Comply with all Corporate and Resort Standards and Procedures.
- Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
- Implement opportunities for quality Team Building.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Oversee the operation of the Payroll Office ensuring excellent service to associates and appropriatecontrol and management mechanisms are in place and being utilised appropriately.
- Implement and manage an effective and fair grievance procedure in line with appropriate legislation.
- It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility. Additional tasks may be assigned from the General Manager.
Number of employees supervised:
·Direct Training Manager/ HR Executive / HR Officer/ Nurse
·Annual Operating Profit/Payroll Budget
·Employee Satisfaction Survey
·Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others;
demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on
the resort, the brand and the Company.
·Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
·Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
·Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
·Good writing skills
·Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration
·3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education
and work-related experience.
·Communication skills (written/verbal)
·Sound human resources skills
·Project management skills
Key Internal Relationships:
·Resort Executive Committee Members, Resort Employees and Corporate Employees
Key External Relationships:
·Interacts with guests and individuals outside the resort including, but not limited to, current and
potential clients, owning company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: