General Accountant – Furniture.
A company of Canada, manufacturer & trading Fine Furniture at BinhDương
– Report to: Finance Manager (Female); Dotted line: No
– Company size: 100 employees; Team size: 2 employees (current)
– Salary: 20 ~ 25 monthly in gross
– Bonus: salary of 13th month
– Meal: breakfast & lunch
– 1-year contract (replace for maternity)
– Verify and post AR & AP journals, and journal vouchers are properly recorded and accurate.
– Verify that the general ledger and sub-ledger posting are accurate, ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger balances are reconciled to each other and all contract/clearance accounts are cleared at month-end.
– Monitor and follow up with Accounting Staff to correct any mistakes in the accounting books to ensure all revenues/ costs are recorded accurately and properly.
– Monitor and follow up with Accounting Staff to ensure timely basis of month end closing; supervise and quality control for projects relating routine transactional processes.
– Ensuring that all month end ledger reports run prior to monthly closing.
– Liaison with government agencies, the external auditors and financial institutions. Preparation of reports required by government agencies, auditors and financial institutions which include VAT, CIT, Statistics and other reports etc. and ensuring compliance with VAS, Tax & Customs legislation and regulatory framework.
– Preparing a set of full documents for VAT refund and ensuring original red invoices are full and legal.
– Management and control over the Fixed Assets listing and depreciation and amortisation tables. Ensure that all fixed assets and long term assets are properly accounted for.
– Control over all reconciliations and ensuring the timely and correct reconciliations of Banks, Loans, AR, AP, Payroll, Materials, WIP, COS etc. accounts.
– Reconciliation insurance accounts (SI, HI, UI, health claim) with BD insurance result to record expenses fully, correctly every month.
– Monitor and follow up with Accounting Staff to ensure accuracy of Payroll; Import –Export documents to Customs
– Ensuring the monthly revaluation of accounts which are denominated in foreign currencies. Verify that the correct foreign exchange rates are used
– Certify all cash payment requests and advances, and conducting periodic cash counts
– Co-ordinate with FC to assist in training and supervising staff
– Other duties as and when required
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or ACCA or equivalent
– Minimum 3 years’ experience of working as finance/accounting role Good in English, both spoken and written
– Strong interpersonal skills, confident and team player.
– Proficiency in MS office applications
– Strong ability to work independently and to multitask efficiently
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills is essential
Team work, supportive, can collaborate with other teams in organization
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: