Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +84 (0) 2746 333 433
A leading paper-based packaging company is looking for a Customer Service Manager to develop and manage the business’s operation with clients in this end-to-end printing solution industry.
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the overall business relationship with customer, supporting Sales to achieve the target and resolving customer’s inquiry and complaints.
- Responsible for reviewing, submission and approval of quotations
- Build customer’s relationships and customer databases
- Set up the customer – oriented strategies to develop sales channels and increase market share
- Monitor and Evaluate client’s account status
- Support & Solve technical problems
- Provide Coaching, motivation and leadership to CS Team
- Organise communication between clients, business partners & company’s management
To succeed in the Customer Service Manager job, you must have excellent leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Experience in coaching & developing people
- Result oriented
- Details oriented, analytical
This renowned printing company has been in business around 55 years and has customers worldwide. Employees also enjoys the freedom and autonomy to design their workday. Their philosophy is to ensure every staff has their rights to work in an environment that not only bringing the right career path for their development, but also is a family working environment, where everyone is a part of a big family.
If you are driven and looking to bring your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Please apply or give me a call to discuss more.