CIS- QA Manager
The company of Japan specialize manufacturing electronic component
- Report to: QA Manager (VN) & Sale Manager (Japan)
- Company size: >300 people Team size: 15 persons
- Working place: Thuan An, Binh Duong Province
- Salary: 27 – 30 mil VND or Negotiations
- Bonus: salary of 13th month, KPI bonus follow to company policy
- 100% salary for 02-month probation period
- Annual health check and vacation
- Other benefits provided by the company and the Trade Union (Training & Development, Company’s Car pick-up, Housing & moving allowance, lunch & attendance allowance, etc.)
- Full insurance package (SI, HI, UI) based on your basic salary + Additional Personal & Healthcare insurance
- Holidays bonus (Solar new year, Liberation Day and International Workers’ Day, Vietnam National Day)
- Working: 7:30 – 16:30 from Mon to Fri (Saturday: working 02 days/month)
- Transpotation: Bus from HCM
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Assist in the recruiting process.
- Trainning, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
- At least three years of experience in the field of quality management or in related positions, knowledgeable about quality management regulations, ISO, standards,
- English: Basic ( English skill is that can communicate with customer by conference and mail)
- Japan: N2
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: