Our customer is a company of USA at Binh duong . Corporate Headquarters located in Los Angeles, California, owns and operates plants in several countries throughout the world.
- Salary: $2,000-$3,000 USD monthly in gross
- Bonus: salary of 13th month & KPI bonus monthly.
- To lead accounting team and responsible for providing effective accounting service to both internal and external sides.
- Overall coordination of the work of the accounting department
- Preparation of periodic management information and financial reports
- Responsible for knowing critical functions within department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within department.
- Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Review accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare financial statements and accounting reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position
- Closely maintain and monitor the fixed assets ledger
- Adhere to corporate reporting deadlines
- Prepare annual budgets
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Work with both corporate and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- Coordinating with other departments for relevant activities in the line with maximizing company benefits and profits;
- Create & maintains good relationships with local Tax Authority; suppliers, free lancers and others partners.
- Other duties assigned by BOD
- Degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance or Economics
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in accounting and budgeting
- Sound knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standards and tax legislation
- Ability to prepare, analyze and evaluate financial reports
- Good knowledge of theory, principles and practices of accounting and budgeting
- Knowledge of laws and other normative acts regulating the business sphere
- Good communication and organizational skills
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Ability for multitasking and working under pressure
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese and English languages
- Knowledge of SAP Business One software is desirable
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: