The company was founded in 2018, headquartered in Phnom Penh Cambodia, with registered capital of 100 million US dollar, business scope includes: Cambodia, Thailand, China, Vietnam. Based on strong financial strength and top investment professionals, the group rapid invested a line of industries involving national economy and people’s livelihood, to build an industrial ecosystem with 4 cores, including transportation, energy, land and finance.
- Company size: >500
- Report to: Chairman（Female）
- Working place: Cambodia, Phnom Penh
- Monthly Salary: 5,000$ – 6,000$ or Negotiable
- Working time: 8:00-12:00 am to 13:30-17:30pm from Monday to Saturday morning
- Annual leave: 10 working days per year
- The company provides accommodation
- Free visa and work permit
- 10 working days per year to visit family leave and 2 round-trip air tickets
- Cambodian social insurance, commercial supplementary medical insurance, accident insurance
- Assist the chairman of the board to convene and preside over the company’s senior management meetings, organize discussions and decide on the company’s development plans, business policies, annual plans, and major issues in daily operations;
- Organize relevant personnel to review, supervise, assess, and inspect the company’s various development plans and implementation results;
- Master the overall operating status of the company and provide first-hand information for the chairman of the board to make timely business decisions;
- Responsible for coordination of external public relations and assist in handling relevant business reception work;
- Assist the chairman to regularly review the company’s financial statements and other important reports, and comprehensively monitor the company’s financial status;
- Review important economic contracts and important reports, documents, materials, etc.;
- Communicate and coordinate the work of relevant departments of the company on behalf of the chairman of the board;
- Assist the chairman of the company’s daily affairs management; Handle other affairs authorized by the chairman of the board.
- Mother tongue: Chinese (Overseas Chinese born in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia is preferred. Candidates from Mainland China and Candidates with Cambodian work experience are NOT accepted)
- Working language: English (listening, speaking and writing, all working documents are in English)
- Bachelor degree above. Overseas study experience, British, American, Australian and Canadian study abroad experience is preferred.
- CPA/CIA/ACCA/ACA or other equivalent professional qualifications.
- Work Background:
- More than 3 years audit work experience in Big-4 (Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse Coopers, KPMG) or more than 3 years investment or finance experience in well-known Investment company.
- More than 5 years of business management experience in logistics, international trade, e-commerce, IT, etc. industry.
- 35-50 years old.
- CIH Group headquarters currently has about 40 employees, 60% are Cambodian employees, 25% are Chinese employees, and 15% are Southeast Asian employees
- The group has about 20 subsidiaries in Cambodia, and more than 20 subsidiaries in China, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines, with more than 1,000 employees. As the group’s investment scale continues to expand, it continues to invest in new industries and projects with stable business development
- This position has certain requirements for personal qualities and image quality, please attach a life photo to your resume
- Due to the needs of the group’s internationalization and cultural diversification, this position does not accept candidates from mainland China or currently in Cambodia (regardless of nationality). Native Chinese speakers from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia are preferred
Submit Your CV by filling in the below form: